President Trump promised #FullRepeal of Obamacare. WE gave the #GOP the House, Senate, and now the President to fulfill that promise. They're breaking that promise. Congress passed the 2015 Repeal Obamacare bill sixteen months ago knowing Obama would veto it. It was obviously a show vote. We need to continue to pressure them to pass the bill again and get it to President Trump.
This week is crucial to make sure that @SpeakerRyan and his #RINO sell outs do not have the votes to pass his #RepublicanWelfare (AHCA) replacement plan which is no better than #Obamacare.
Tweet, post on Facebook The FreedomCaucus @FreedomCaucus and the Republican Study Committee @RepublicanStudy. Tell them to stand strong.
Easy way: Re-Tweet by going to Twitter pages: @AshevilleTeaPty #FullRepeal #Repeat2015Repeal #DayofAction
While many of us are on the FreedomWorks bus to D.C. on Wednesday, March 15th, join us in a Tweet Fest. Let's trend again on Twitter like we did on March 2nd. Between today Monday and Wednesday, call, Tweet, and post messages to Congressional members and @realDonaldTrump. (Action Plan below put together by Wall of Honor Heritage Sentinels.)
#FullRepeal #Obamacare #NoAHCA
Sentinel Call to Action Plan 3/13/2017-3/15/2017
1. President Trump needs to hear from conservatives again this week about his promise to repeal Obamacare.
Please call the White House Comment Line, (202) 456-1111
between 9AM-4PM EST Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Also, send an email to the White House by completing the form-
Please send a postcard to the White House in conjunction with the national postcard campaign of support for the President. It requires a .34 cent stamp. Tell him to honor his promise of Full Repeal of Obamacare to Make America Great Again! He needs to re-negotiate the “American Health Care Act” and listen to conservatives like Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows to honor this promise to Fully Repeal Obamacare.
Mail to: The White House,1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20500
Here is the message for President Trump:
Please put pressure on the Republican leaders in Congress to bring the 2015 Obamacare Repeal Bill (H.R. 3762) to the floor for a vote. Please urge Congress to pass the 2015 Repeal Bill in both the House and the Senate. Urge Congress to get that bill to your desk for your signature. Both the GOP House and Senate passed this Obamacare Repeal in 2015. (It was vetoed by President Obama.) Since Congress passed this bill in 2015, there is no reason they cannot pass the identical bill now. Please follow through with your campaign promise. The American Health Care Act doesn’t live up to your promises to fully repeal Obamacare. Negotiate a better deal! Thank you.”
Tweet and FB @POTUS @VP @Whitehouse and keep encouraging them on this message.
2. Here is a handy chart to reference when comparing Obamacare to the AHCA:
3. Contact your reps and tell them you expect them to pass the 2015 Repeal Bill, NOT “AHCA”. (In a nutshell, the AHCA is a Ryan/GOP leadership Repeal/Replace bill that will be worse than Obamacare and end up owned entirely by GOP and Trump)
4. “Adopt” 2-3 House Freedom Caucus members and focus attention and support on them. Maybe some of the more obscure members need our attention. Call House Freedom Caucus and Republican Study Committee with this message
"Everyday you don't #repealobamacare
is another day @TheDemocrats
win their sabotage of America. #KeepYourPromise. #FullRepeal of #Obamacare. Vote#NoAHCA. "
5. Contact Rep Mark Walker (Chair, Republican Study Committee),
(202) 225-3065, walker.house.gov
, @RepMarkWalker, @RepublicanStudy, and the RSC Steering Committee members. Urge them to not support AHCA. #NoAHCA.
Here is link to Mark Walker’s March 9 statement on the amendments the RSC would like to see in the AHCA: www.rsc.walker.house.gov
6. Contact Secretary Tom Price the new HHS Secretary, Secretary@HHS.gov
, HHS Call Center - (877) 696-6775, @SecPriceMD @HHSGov and urge same #FullRepeal #NoAHCA messaging.
7. In the Senate-Support & encourage @SenMikeLee, @RandPaul, @SenTomCotton and @SenTedCruz for supporting #NoACHA. They will be our Senate NO votes if Leadership gets the AHCA to the Senate Floor. Encourage your Senators to do same.
8. Take your photo holding a sign or poster that says #FullRepeal #NoAHCA with personal messages like “We voted for you to Repeal Obamacare” . Personalize your plea and tweet it and FB it to your members and to leadership. Like this:
9. Record a personal video message to your members and leadership, then tweet and post it on FB. Like this:
TWEET FEST WEDNESDAY, 3/15
Culminate on Wednesday with a big finish with @FreedomWorks #DayOfAction and repeat all of the above. Tweet and re-tweet with them on Wednesday between 9AM and Noon using #DayOfAction and #StormCongress to make full impact.
Easy way: Re-Tweet by going to @AshevilleTeaPty #FullRepeal #Repeat2015Repeal
Tweet while we roll out to D.C. on Wednesday, March 15th.