Tuesday, May 21st, National Protest IRS Day. ATP to protest IRS and Support Fair Tax at IRS Office, 152 Patton Ave., AVL, NC 28801. 12 Noon. Bring signs. Be respectful and appropriate. Issues, please. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org 828 692 3117 with questions.
Thursday, May 23rd, Tea Time Meeting, IHOP 6 PM, Airport Rd., Arden. Guest Speaker: Brandon Hawk from a Political Consulting Firm.
Thursday, May 30th, 2013: Voter Integrity NC Jay Delancy 6pm to 7:30pm/Tea Time Meeting Cancelled to Attend this important meeting. Please attend.
Jay Delancy discusses the North Carolina Voter ID Bill moving through the Senate now... How it needs to be improved... Plus: what did the NC House pass - why it is not enough.
Thursday May 30th
NC Agriculture Cooperative Extension
Haywood County Center 589 Raccoon Rd Waynesville, NC 28786
Jay DeLancy Bio:
- Born and reared in Raleigh, NC, Jay spent more than 25 years away from the state while in military, starting at the rank of an Army Private; he retired 32 years later as an Air Force Lieutenant Colonel. He launched the Voter Integrity Project of North Carolina in early 2011 to empower citizens who are interested in reforming the state’s antiquated election laws through careful research and lobbying efforts.
- Their first big splash came in April 2012, as they challenged 530 non-US citizens on Wake County’s voter rolls, only to watch a partisan election board use legal maneuverings to dismiss all of the challenges in front of three TV news camera; and then, a week later, they quietly removed 11 from the rolls and turned their names over ICE all while never admitted that any non-US citizens are on the voter rolls.
- In August 2012, the work of VIP-NC earned coverage in both World Magazine and the New York Times after the group discovered almost 30,000 deceased people who were still on North Carolina’s voter rolls. This effort earned local, national and international positive media attention and a studio appearance on the Fox News Channel’s Fox and Friends program. Two weeks later, Media Matters, the website funded by George Soros, opened an account on the VIP-NC and within 24 hours, the Left attacked: MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow opened her prime-time show with a 20-minute smear piece; the VIP-NC phone lines received dozens of hate-filled messages; and their website was shut down by a Denial of Service Attack. The site is up and running now, as is the entire election integrity movement!
- In February 2013, they initiated a joint investigation with the Florida Secretary of State and the NC State Board of Elections that resulted another Fox News appearance and five NC voters being referred to their local District’s Attorney for prosecution for the felony crime of voting twice in the November 2012 election.
- Their ongoing research into illegal voting patterns and other suspicious electoral practices has drawn attention from the General Assembly as they work to reform the state’s fraud-friendly election laws.
Thursday, May 30th, 2013: TEA TIME Metting CANCELLED TO ATTEND VOTER INTEGRITY PROJECT MEETING See above.
NC GOP Convention, June 7 - 9th. Charlotte. http://www.ncgopconvention.com/
Libertarian NC State Convention, June 7-9th. Flat Rock. http://action.lpnc.org/
Concealed Carry Classes, Danny Roberts,
Visit the Asheville Tea PAC
Four Star Insurance is locally owned by Tea Party Conservative, Doug Lack
Four Star sells GOLD & SILVER
Bear Arms, 1653 Rosman Highway, Brevard, NC 28712. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
Noon to 6 p.m. Sunday
Promoters of Quality Shows for Shooters,
Collectors and Civil War Enthusiasts
Click here for show dates.
82 Main Street, Clyde, NC 28721
26 New Leicester Hwy
Asheville, NC 28806 Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 7:30 am - 9:00 pm, Closed Sunday