Sentinel Summit Details
We are excited to announce preliminary details about our upcoming Presidential Candidate Forum and Sentinel Summit!
For those interested in attending we will soon be releasing a registration link to make sure you can RSVP for both events. In the meantime we have put together a guide to help you plan ahead since we expect a very busy two days.
Presidential Candidate Forum
Friday, September 18 (Bon Secours Wellness Arena)
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Sentinel Kick-off Rally
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. The Heritage Foundation Policy Summit
5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Heritage Action Presidential Candidate Forum
2015 Sentinel Summit
Saturday, September 19 (Hyatt Regency Greenville)
8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Skills Workshops & Regional Huddles
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Luncheon
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Closing Dinner
REGISTRATION: Registration for the Sentinel Summit and Candidate Forum will be available mid-Summer. All Heritage Action Sentinels will receive priority access for registration and seating.
COST TO ATTEND: Registration is complimentary for Heritage Action Sentinels and their spouse. All travel and lodging is the responsibility of attendees.
LODGING & ACCOMMODATIONS: Note: Hotel accommodations will be limited in downtown Greenville due to the size of the candidate forum and a food and wine festival in town that weekend. A room block has been reserved at the Hyatt Regency Greenville for Sentinels (see below), but a list of other area hotels is provided below that you can contact directly for rates and reservations. We recommend booking hotel reservations as soon as possible as they will fill up fast!
- Hyatt Regency Greenville – $189 per night – Group Reservations Link (Heritage Action group rate)
220 N Main St, Greenville, SC 29601
- Holiday Inn Express Downtown Greenville (864-678-8000) – Website
Haywood Area (5 miles from downtown)
- Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall (864-234-0300) – Website
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, Greenville Haywood (864-233-8018) – Website (offers comp. airport shuttle)
- Hyatt Place, Greenville/Haywood (864-232-3000) – Website
- Hilton Greenville (864-232-4747) – Website
- Clarion Hotel (864-254-6383) – Website
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham (864-297-0099) – Website
- Hampton Inn Greenville (864-516-2400) – Website
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville (864-288-1200) – Website
I-85/ I-385 Area (6 miles/10 mins. from downtown)
- Microtel Inn& Suites Greenville (864-297-3811) – Website (offers comp. airport shuttle)
- Crowne Plaza Greenville (864-297-6300) – Website (offers comp. airport shuttle)
- Days Inn Greenville (864-297-9996) – Website
- La Quinta Inn Greenville (864-297-3500) – Website
- Homewood Suites by Hilton (864-297-9140) – Website
- Hilton Garden Inn (864-284-0111) – Website (offers comp. airport shuttle)
- Staybridge Suites Greenville (864-288-4448) – Website
Greenville Airport (GSP) Area (10 miles/15 mins to downtown)
- There are also a number of airport hotels with complimentary airport shuttles as well.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please contact your Regional Coordinator for any additional questions in the meantime!