Tea Time Resumes on Thursday, July 6th at 6 PM at IHOP, 229 Airport Road and holding our elected officials accountable - again!
- Reports on the many events we attended in the month of June
- The Black Robe Regiment Presentation amazing progress!
- Action in Senate on Obamacare Repeal/Replace. Success with tanking the Enlist Act.
We are hitting the ground running...
Holding our elected officials accountable is what we do.
If you care about Vote Fraud, you need to be at this special meeting with our speaker
Voter Integrity Project President, Jay Delancy with critical information a major announcement, and a surprise!
- HB 29 / SB 60 sit in the bowels of the NC Senate. This bill will require the Clerks of Court to share election related information about disqualified jurors. A similar bill passed the House in 2013and 2015, but was killed both times in the Senate by the (now retired) Senator Tom Apodaca (now lobbyist) who was Chairman of the powerful Senate Rules Committee, and whose district covered Buncombe, Henderson and Transylvania Counties.
“Some other states already have this measure on their books but Tom Apodaca prevented it in North Carolina,” said DeLancy. “The fact that it’s still being blocked in the Senate raises serious questions about current Senate Pro Tem, Phil Berger.”
Details on VIP’s 5-year effort to pass this law can be found at this link.
Kansas already has such a law and Florida makes the information public. Get details and action we will take.
(More backgound info Who's Running Election Integrity Commission here.
... ATP Vindicated! Judicial Watch Gives Buncombe BOE 90 Days To Clean Up Voter Rolls or Get Sued)
- Clips from the Ted Bell (DA) interview (from earlier that day.)
- Also, a special surprise!!
At ATP Gun Show table this weekend, July 8th & 9th