Constitution Week is Upon Us! The Black Robe Regiment Presentation Begins! Get your free tickets today in one of eight locations across SC, NC, and GA.
Two right here in Hendersonville, Tuesday, Sept 19th at 11AM and 7PM at the City Operations Center, 305 Williams Street, HVL.
They answered the call. Will you?
Reverend Dan Fisher's Black Robe Regiment presentation is marching our way Constitution Week, September 17th to 23rd to a venue near you: SC, NC, GA.
* Please note below. Hendersonville location for the Tuesday, Sept 19th presentation has changed to the Operations Center, 305 Williams St., HVL. Presentation times are the same - 11AM and 7PM. Plenty of parking too. If you already have a free ticket, no need for another.
GET YOUR TICKETS!
The event is free. Donations gladly accepted to offset costs.
Rev Dan Fisher's promo video: https://vimeo.com/187037528
The concept of the Black Robed Regiment has deep roots in American History particularly in our struggle for independence. The patriot preachers who are remembered as members of this esteemed legion of warriors who come alive once again via Pastor Dan Fisher's highly acclaimed Black Robed Regiment presentation.
It is a fifty minute interactive, multi-media historical presentation of the story of these courageous preachers that also features Revolutionary War artifacts to rival the Smithsonian.
The content is non-political. It is a history lesson we bring to your for Constitution Week. Come meet Patrick Henry, Abigail Adams and the colonists too!
Please sign up for one of our our eight venues in SC, NC, and GA
* In Hendersonville, Tuesday, September 19th: Location has been moved to City of Hendersonville Operations Center, 305 Williams Street, NC 28792. Seating is limited to 150. Directions here.
If you already have a ticket for the Hendersonville venue DO NOTsign up again for another ticket from
Hendersonville Venue Ticket Holders:
Presentation times are the same. 11AM and again at 7PM.
For the Black Robe Regiment Presentation
Tuesday, September 19th, 2017, 11AM and again at 7PM
Williams Street is at the end of 1st Avenue off Main Street. Travel to the end of 1st Avenue. Make a left at the STOP sign at Williams Street. The second building on your left is the Operations Building
There is plenty of parking
- on the grass on the corner of 1st Avenue and Williams Street
- in the parking lot at the Operations Building
- in the police yard across the street.
We will also have 'Parking Attendants' to direct - including ...
You can also email Jane with ticket request, including group sales: email@example.com