Events Calendar. check link on main site: http://ashevilleteaparty.org/?page_id=76
Reminder: Tea Time Day is Thursdays unless otherwise cancelled. Please check the newsletter and the website. Meetings are at 6PM. IHOP, 229 Airport Road, Arden. We have much on our plate:
Obamacare #FullRepeal, Refugee resettlement, 2A, HB2, voter id, same day voter registration, illegal gun signs in the parks,, that need our action. Imperative you get involved. Contact Jane at 828 692 3117 with questions. Thanks.
Remember, we get what we deserve. Either you’re part of the solution or part of the problem! Contact Jane at 828 692 3117 if you have questions. Please leave your phone number on the answering machine so I can call you back. Thanks. Put This On Your Calendar …
- Thursday, June 1, 2017: Tea Time Meeting, 6PM, IHOP, 229 Airport Rd., Arden. LAST MEETING FOR JUNE. TEA TIME CANCELLED TO ATTEND THE EVENTS BELOW. Please support these events. We will resume Thursday, July 6th, 2017.
- On Thursday, June 8th, 2017: 11:30AM – 1:30PM, Picnic in the Mountains at the Governor’s Mansion sponsored by the Republican Women’s Club of Buncombe County. Special Guest: Lt Col James Womack. Find out more here. Please RSVP to Dorothea Alderfer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-683-2567
- Wednesday, June 14th: Live Debate sponsored by WLOS. Panelists announced: Your Voice. Your Future. The Immigration Impact Town Hall. http://wlos.com/news/town-hall/panelists-announced-for-your-voice-your-future-the-immigration-impact-town-hall
A don’t miss. Open to the public. Ag Center, (across from the AVL airport) a the Boone Building 7:30PM tp 8:30PM. It will be live streamed on the internet. Dr. Dan Eichenbaum will be representing out interests. (Tea Time Cancelled month of June to support many great events. Hope to see you there.)
- Thursday, June 15th: FreedomWorks Rally for Mark Meadows in Hendersonviille. World famous economist Steven Moore to join Freedomworks CEO Adam Brandon to support the rally. Complimentary lunch and sign making 11AM before the rally at 12:30PM. See here for details. Please RSVP to Jane@AshevilleTeaParty.org or at 828 692 3117. We need a great showing.
- Thurs June 22nd: Meet and Greet HCRWC June 22, 2017 – 5:00-7:00pm. Meet & Greet. LOCATION: Bold Rock Hard Cider, 72 School House Road, Mills River, NC. Tea Time Cancelled to attend.
- ABSOLUTELY MUST RSVP. COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH BUT WE NEED A HEAD COUNT. Wednesday, June 28th: FreedomWorks sponsores a luncheon with CL Bryant, conservative talk show host and writer and star of the award winning documentary, Runaway Slave. Topic: Regulatory Reform. Complimentary lunch. But, must RSVP to Jane@AshevilleTeaParty.org or 828 692 3117. Where: The Chariot, 715 N Church St, Hendersonville, NC 28792. 11:30AM – 2:30PM.
- Tuesday, August 15th 2017: Congressman Mark Meadows Annual Faith and Freedom Rally, 6:30PM , WNC Agricultural Center 1301 Fanning Bridge Rd. Fletcher, NC 28732(Across from the Asheville Airport)
$40.00 per person
Click here or Visit http://goo.gl/xh9P5p to order tickets and BBQ Dinner. Tickets going fast.
Sept 17- 24, 2017: Black Robed Regiment Presentation Coming to us for constitution Week. Volunteers needed. See here for history of BRR and details of their visit in NC11.