Tea Time Thursday, March 14th at 6PM at IHOP
, 229 Airport Road, Arden.
including Tax Day Rally info
Gun Show Report including AR-15 tickets and Gift Certificate to Bear Arms.
Jim from Weaverville won the $50 Gift Certificate to Bear Arms Indoor Shooting Range. Not bad for a $3 ticket! Congrats!
: Details for $100 gift certificate for gun shop: Fruitful Seasons in HVL . See below for details. On line tickets here.
1 for $3.00 + .75 handling = $3.75
1 for $5.00 + .75 handling = $5.75.
Tea Time Social Shoot? When? Where?
Where we are with ...
287g and ICE. Petition etc. Meeting
SBOE and District 3 and District 9 Congressional Races
Cleaning up the NCGOP with two of our own
Action on ...
HR1 Congress and Motion to Recommit. Tweet Fest report!
National Emergency Resolution
Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act-
Babies who are born during failed abortion procedures should have access to medical care. Currently, abortion providers can refuse these children care and leave them to die after a failed abortion.
Consider 'field trip' to see the new film Unplanned
opening March 28th.
2A Bills in NC (turning teachers into cops)) and DC bill 🙁
A 'gun sanctuary county': push for now or ...
See below for what Cherokee County just did!
Two other great events:
- Thursday, March 14th at Noon ( please arrive by 11:30 am if you want to order lunch): Buncombe County Republican Women's Club is hosting Hal Weatherman, Chairman for the Dan Forest Exploratory Committee For Governor
Lt Governor Dan Forest is our endorsed candidate for office. We helped get him elected as Lt Governor. He has remained true to his conservative word. Please support Dan Forest! Thank YOU Dan!
Place: J & S Cafeteria
800 Fairview Road
Asheville, NC 28803
- Please consider joining us at the Lincoln Reagan Dinner on Saturday, April 6th. We support this each year. The HCGOP has been a good friend and ally. See here for details and make sure you tell Merry you're sitting with ATP. Rep Mark Meadows is the keynote. 🙂
BREAKING NEWS! THIS IS BIG!
CHEROKEE COUNTY, NC is officially the first Gun Sanctuary County in the state of NC as of March 4th, 2019!
The Resolution (written by Dr Dan Eichenbaum ) was passed
by the Cherokee County Commission at the March 4 meeting. The Cherokee
County Sheriff spoke at the commission meeting voicing his support of
this resolution, his support of the 2nd Amendment, and the importance of
it to the citizens of our county.
Copies are being sent all over, of course, especially to every county
commission and Sheriff's Office in NC as well as all the
representatives, state and national.
We are officially the first *Gun Sanctuary County in the state of NC!!
A Resolution Declaring Cherokee County, NC, a Gun Sanctuary County
On behalf of the citizens of Cherokee County, North Carolina, the Cherokee County Board of Commissioners state and accept as true the following:
- The Declaration of Independence states that people are "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, . . . to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men . . . deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"
- John Adams wrote in 1A Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law (1765): "I say RIGHTS, for such they (the people) have, undoubtedly, antecedent to all earthly government, Rights, that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws, Rights derived from the great Legislator of the universe."
- Natural Law Rights, given to each of us by Our Creator, are the basis of our Constitution by which they are protected and secured to each of us. Natural Law Rights, including that of self-protection, are guaranteed by our Laws, our History, and our Traditions
- It is the natural tendency of civil government to expand beyond the limits of its rightful Constitutional authority and to usurp powers which have not been given to it through the delegated consent of the governed.
- Whenever the uses of government are perverted, individual sovereignty is overtly endangered or threatened, and all other means of redress are ineffective, the People may, and in fact ought to, force the reestablishment of the original constitutional limits of government.
- Resistance against arbitrary power and oppression is the obligation of every Patriot, as not to do so is destructive to the good and happiness of mankind. In fact, it is the duty of the People of Cherokee County, through the actions of their lesser magistrates, namely local elected officials and sheriffs, to challenge the civil government when and where it exceeds or threatens to exceed its bounds.
- The Constitution of the United States is the Supreme Law of our nation
- The Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America states: "A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"
- The U.S. Supreme Court found in Miranda v. Arizona (1966) stated that "Where rights secured by the constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them."
10.The U.S. Supreme Court in the District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) decision affirmed that the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms is not connected in any way to service in a militia
Many congratulations to Dr Dan and Cherokee County! They are a model and inspiration for all of us!
Win a $100 Gift Certificate for an item of your choice at
1 ticket for $3.00 (plus $.75 handling)
2 tickets for $5.00 (plus $.75 handling)
You can also send a check to ATPAC, c/o J. Bilello, 218 Vincent Place, Hendersonville, NC 28739. (no handling fee)
Draw at 3:30 on Sunday, May 12th.
RAFFLE UNDERWAY AR-15
1 ticket for $10.00
3 tickets for $25
for details and tickets
You can also get tickets and handle the AR at Fruitful Seasons Pistol Packing
gun shop at 1927 Spartanburg Hwy #20, Hendersonville, NC 28792. Please get your guns and
all of your defense supplies there.
We are SOLD OUT! However, we are in the process of getting Trump 2020 Keep America Great awesome hats! Stand by. We will have them for the next Tea Time Meeting!
MAGA hats are now available. Donation $15.00. Available at Tea Time or make arrangements with Jane. 828 692 3117 or email Jane@AshevilleTeaParty.org
We appreciate your donations and continued support and confidence. Asheville Tea Party a 501c4 non-profit.
Asheville Tea PAC is a state and federal PAC that allows us to support candidates who adhere, in word and deed, the principles and values we unshakably stand by.
We take no salaries. We are accomplishing all we have set out to do. Not bad for this Tea Party movement being dismissed, derided, and marginalized by the Left and the establishment RINOs. Join the fight. We've much, much more to do in our state, locally, and in D.C.!