View newsletter as webpage
Save our Democracy Act reforms in the legislation are narrowly tailored and apply only to federal elections.
It would enhance federal election integrity by addressing three key areas:
(1) Voter Registration; (2) Casting of Ballots; (3) Tabulation of Ballots. It would:
- Prohibit automatic voter registration for federal elections.
- Requires voter citizenship verification to register to vote in federal elections.
- Prohibit states from sending out unrequested absentee ballots for federal elections.
- Prohibits use of public ballot collection boxes in federal elections.
- Requires that absentee ballots be received by the close of election day for federal elections.
- Requires voters to provide proof of I.D. for absentee voting and in-person voting in federal elections, creating equal treatment for all ballots.
- Requires that ballot counting, once begun, continue until completed—no delays or pauses. See further details, who to call, and talking points.
Raffle: Savage Arms Stevens 320 Security 12 Gauge Shot Gun with 18.5" barrell
$6.00/Ticket or 2 for $10.00
or In person at
Fruitful Seasons Pistol Packing Gun Shop, 1927 Spartenburg Hwy, Suite 20, Hendersonville, NC 28792
Back The Blue!
We have already had over 225,000 signatures!
Help us reach more. Get your elected officials to sign the pledge too!