Voters expect integrity in their voting system.
We are counting on you to support free and FAIR elections.
Vote YES on Senate Bill 326, the Election Integrity Act
- bans private money in elections
- changes the deadline for requesting absentee ballots to 14 days before the election.
- requires photo ID for absentee ballots
- changes the deadline for receiving absentee ballots to election day.
We support adding a mobile team to this legislation to help voters in need to obtain the free Voter ID.
We also support
- ending same day registration
- requiring proof of citizenship
- ending the reasonable impediment affidavit as a substitute for voter ID
- complete access of election observers to the election process
- provide the state legislature with legal standing
These changes are consistent with the recommendations of the Heritage Foundation for Voter Integrity.
Liberty First Grassroots https://www.libertyfirstgrassroots.com/
Provide any additional comments to your legislature here.