Tea Time Meetings/Special Events/Commissioner and School Board Meetings
We will be having two socials per quarter in 2019. We will alternate between Hendersonville and Asheville. Check back here and in the newsletter for date and locations.———————————————-
TEA TIME MEETING THE LAST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH will be at Mills River Restaurant, 6PM with our Hendersonville Friends. Address 4467 Boylston Hwy, Mills River, NC 28759. Directions link
Always check your email and our website for cancellations due to inclement weather or other event conflicts. We will post on www.ashevilleteaparty.org site and send a newsletter post. Contact Jane at 828 692 3117 with questions. Please leave a clear message with your name phone number. Thanks.
- Thursday, June 6 to Sunday, June 9th: NCGOP Convention. The business meeting and voting is Saturday, June 8th. If you are a delegate, please attend. We need your votes. Info on convention here. https://www.nc.gop/2019_state_convention
- Tuesday, June 11th: Jake Johnson NC House 113 Candidate Fundraiser at Champion Hills Golf Course, 6PM. ATPAC supporting Jake. We had a table at this event! Please consider attending.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, June 25th & 26th: Melody Clarke, Mid Atlantic Coordinator, Heritage Action for America coming! join us for one of these sessions!
- 11:30AM: Henderson County Republican Women’s Club Luncheon. 211 7th Ave W, Hendersonville, NC 28791. Directions
- 6PM: Haywood County GOP with Lynda Bennet’s group. I have to get address. Can’t seem to find it on their website. It’s at least an hour from HVL.
- June 26th:
- 7:30AM: Henderson County Republican Men’s Club. 1724 Brevard Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28791. Directions. Directions.
- 11AM: Mountain Area Pregnancy Services. 1710 Old Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC 28806. Directions
- 6PM: Polk County GOP Headquarters. 33 Peak Street, Columbus, NC 28722. Directions
- Thursday, June 27th: Tea Time at Mills River cancelled because of Melody Clark’s visit. Hope you can join us at one of the venues.
Saturday, October 12th 2019: We Read the Constitution at Fletcher Park (Bill Moore Community Park) in Fletcher. 1PM – 3PM. Key note speaker: Congressman Mark Meadows and Mark Keith Robinson who read the Greensboro City Council the riot act on closing the Gun Show there. He is now on the Board of the NRA! Others will be coming too. Stay tuned for updates.
Buncombe County Commissioners meets first and third Tuesday of the month. All regular meetings begin at 4:30 p.m. in Commission Chambers, 200 College Street – Suite 326, in downtown Asheville.
Buncombe County School Board meets the first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Minitorium at 175 Bingham Road, Asheville, NC 28806. (Info here.)
Asheville City School Board Meetings info here.
Henderson County Board of Commissioners: See here for meeting times and agenda. (First Monday at 5:30PM and Third Thursdays at 9AM at the Historic Court House on Main Street)
Henderson County School Board Meetings: The second Monday of the month and 6:30pm, 414 Fourth Ave, Hendersonville, NC 28739. See here for agendas and info.